Public events – Award ceremonies, shows.
Private celebrations – Weddings, funerals, anniversaries or parties.
Presentations – Dance instruction, shows, demonstrations.
Band performance – Pop, rock, blues, country….
Background or party music at moderate volume.
A small PA system available for hire for a variety of events. The package consists of an 8 channel mixer/ power amplifier delivering up to 600 Watts of power into a pair of full-range loudspeakers, mounted on heavy duty stands. Four quality microphones are supplied along with adjustable stands. An on-stage wedge monitor allows adequate sound monitoring, capable of amplifying up to 200 Watts.
The mixing desk can accommodate 4 additional inputs, such as extra vocal microphones or line-outputs from guitar/ bass/ keyboard amplifiers for a fully-mixed sound reinforcement experience. The mixer can also accept a line input from MP3 players, mobile phones, CD players etc. for background music, backing tracks or sound effects.
Unlike most other sound system/ PA hire companies who expect you to collect, set-up and return their equipment, we do it all for you! We deliver, set-up, sound-check and collect all equipment at the end of your performance. An experienced sound engineer will be on hand for the duration of your hire in order to perform any adjustments required.
Our system utilises top quality sound equipment for increased performance and reliability. This is a relatively small PA system suitable for indoor venues for audiences up to about 200 people. It is not suitable for large venues or where floor cables may present a trip hazard.
We require suitable access to your venue for the safe unloading of equipment from a car or van, and require about 1 hour to unpack, set-up and sound-check all equipment prior to your performance. Afterwards, we require about 30 minutes for dismantling and removal of our equipment. For these reasons, please ensure your booked venue is available before and after your performance.
We are based in Erskine, Renfrewshire (about 3 miles from Glasgow International Airport) and serve all areas within about 12 miles from Erskine, at no extra charge. Out-with this area, we will make a reasonable charge to cover transportation costs and additional time.
The complete sound system hire costs just £100 for up to 5 hours from time of delivery at your venue.
- Fully assisted service – we deliver, set-up and collect.
- Services of an experienced sound engineer for the duration of your hire.
- Four microphones and stands – extra mics and stands available at an additional charge.
- On-stage monitor.
- Full range loudspeakers on stands.
- Spare inputs on mixing desk for line/ DI outputs of combo amplifiers if required (please note: ‘mike-ing up’ of amplifiers or drum kits will require the hire of additional microphones and stands). Maximum of 8 channels/ imputs.
- Input for standard music players (not supplied).
- All equipment serviced regularly and tested prior to every hire.
- Rugged, quality sound equipment used.
- Fast, efficient and reliable service.
- The hassle-free way to hire a sound system.
Additional microphone and stand: £5 per hire.
Hire duration of more than 5 hours: £10 per additional hour.
Cost to hire outside our normal operating area (12 miles from Erskine, Refrewshire): available on request.
HOW TO BOOK
- Complete the ‘quick contact’ form giving as much detail as possible to ensure we provide an accurate quotation (date of hire, full venue address, required times, type of event, any additional microphones/ stands etc.)
- We will confirm the availability of the sound system package for the times and dates requested and provide the cost of the hire.
- If you are happy to proceed with your hire, confirm ASAP and we will send you a PayPal invoice for payment.
- If your booking is made more than 5 days in advance, you will have the option of paying a 50% deposit, or you can choose to pay the full amount.
- The full amount of your invoice must be paid at least 24 hours prior to your hire. No bookings are fully confirmed until full payment is made.
- Full terms and conditions will be provided when you provisionally confrim your booking.